The world’s largest Energy Drone & Robotics event
The ENERGY DRONE + ROBOTICS SUMMIT is where the industry gathers for the latest ideas, observations and predictions about the business and technology of unmanned systems, automation and data/AI in energy & industrial operations.
It has grown to be the most influential gathering of its kind. This is where the key challenges & solutions are addressed for operating drones, satellites, and robotics successfully and making data useful and actionable – from the stars to the sea floor.
At a time of rapid growth for this sector, energy & industrial unmanned leaders connect over three days to focus on these questions:
- What trends and technologies are we seeing?
- What new challenges and opportunities?
- Which projects and programs have worked best the last few years?
- How can companies prepare, plan, and benefit in this rapidly evolving environment?
Unlimited flight time at booth #812
We’ll see you at the expo with our Scout 137 Drone System, designed for indoor inspection of industrial spaces. We have given special care to build an industry-standard inspection tool especially suitable for long-haul work in inaccessible and hostile environments while meeting industry digitalization needs.
Therefore, our system sports major benefits in a unique combination that will not be found elsewhere:
- Unlimited flight time for stress-free work on your own terms
- 3D Lidar for location-tagged inspection data and real-time situational awareness
- Live data streaming of video and 3D data to online inspection portal, the Scout Portal
Want to come and see us? The Energy Drone + Robotics Summit lets us offer complimentary guest passes and we are happy to invite you to come and visit the expo for FREE! Click here and use the code “expo22scoutdi” to register for free!
Date: June 20-22, 2022
Location: Houston, Tx
Venue: The Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel & Convention Center
Monday June 20: 4:00 PM to 6:30 PM
Tuesday June 21: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Wednesday June 22: 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
There are also lots of interesting presentations and demos – for more info, check out the AGENDA:
Click here for agenda.
See you there! 👍