Deadline: March 15th. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible
Location: Leirfossvegen 5D, 7037 Trondheim
Start date: As soon as possible (upon agreement)
Apply: Please send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Scout Drone Inspection (ScoutDI) is looking for a talented and highly motivated Sales Manager to join our team in Trondheim.
ScoutDI is a start-up company and a spin-out from the Department of Engineering Cybernetics at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU). The company develops a complete drone inspection system for inspection of confined spaces and indoor industrial assets. It lets you fully digitize inspection processes and eliminates the need for scaffolding or climbing. The drone can navigate safely indoors due to an onboard 3D LiDAR as well as sophisticated algorithms for 3D mapping and localization. ScoutDI also develops cloud-based software that lets you follow inspections in real-time from a remote location, as well as annotate findings with their precise location in a 3D model of the asset and generate reports.
The company is currently undergoing rapid growth, and we are experiencing large, international market traction for our drone inspection system.
- Develop and close new sales opportunities through management of inbound leads and active outbound sales activities.
- In collaboration with Marketing Manager, develop customer knowledge development tools and material.
- Travel to customers, partners and trade events for demonstrations and knowledge sharing.
- Grow and manage partnership network to leverage local presence within key markets and territories.
- Capture customer feedback on products and services to improve our product and sales strategy.
- 3 to 5 years of international B2B sales experience.
- Knowledge of HubSpot or similar inbound marketing and sales platform is a plus.
- Experience in selling SaaS or experience in Oil & Gas, Energy or Industrial Inspection would be an asset.
- Fluent in both Norwegian and English, both verbal and written.
- Technology focused and interested in startup environment.
- Pro-active, organized, and open-minded to finding new ways of working.
ScoutDI is offering an opportunity to work with state-of-the-art hardware and software products as part of a fast-growing, high-tech company in Trondheim. Along with a competitive salary, we provide flexible working hours and a environment with both challenging and fun job duties.