ScoutDI is a start-up company and a spin-out from the Department of Engineering Cybernetics at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU). The company develops a complete drone inspection system for inspection of confined spaces and indoor industrial assets. It lets you fully digitize inspection processes and eliminates the need for scaffolding or climbing. The drone can navigate safely indoors due to an onboard 3D LiDAR as well as sophisticated algorithms for 3D mapping and localization. ScoutDI also develops cloud-based software that lets you follow inspections in real-time from a remote location, as well as annotate findings with their precise location in a 3D model of the asset and generate reports.
The company is currently undergoing rapid growth, and we are experiencing large, international market traction for our drone inspection system.
- Develop the company’s business model and lead the sales/BD operations to deliver profitable growth.
- Help identify and establish successful partnerships, channels and support programs.
- Build and maintain customer relationships.
- Analyze different market verticals, identify product-market fit and establish go-to-market plans.
- Take part in developing long term, strategic plans, both for the technical and the commercial part of the business.
- Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Help build up a scalable organization within sales, marketing and support.
- Visit potential customers and partners, perform technical demonstrations and follow up leads.
- Develop project offers and quotes and negotiate contacts.
- A minimum of 5-10 years of international B2B sales experience.
- Knowledge of HubSpot or similar inbound marketing and sales platform is a plus.
- Experience in Maritime, Oil & Gas, Energy or Industrial Inspection would be an asset.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written.
- Technology focused and interested in startup environment.
- Pro-active, organized, and open-minded to finding new ways of working.
ScoutDI is offering an opportunity to work with state-of-the-art hardware and software products as part of a fast-growing, high-tech company based in Trondheim. Along with a competitive salary, we provide flexible working hours and a environment with both challenging and fun job duties.