You will work together with a team of hardware engineers, in our workshop and test facilities. A typical workday can consist of collaborative discussions, implementing plans, designing, and building parts or tests, supporting the rest of the company with hardware, etc.
ScoutDI is offering an opportunity to work with state-of-the-art hardware and software products as part of a fast-growing, high-tech company in Trondheim. Along with a competitive salary, we provide flexible working hours and an environment with both challenging and fun job duties.
- Develop, build, and test hardware modules for the drone system (drone and ground station).
- Create test rigs for the drone system.
- Test and document drone system performance.
- Create manufacturing documentation for our manufacturing partner.
- Contribute to our quality system.
Profile and skills:
- 3 years of experience is preferred, project experience is counted.
- Bachelor/master’s degree in mechanical or electrical engineering degree is preferred.
- Hands on, practical mindset with an interest in DIY-projects.
- Experience with 3D CAD tools such as Autodesk Fusion.
- Knowledge of rapid prototyping tools/methods as 3D printer, laser cutter, CNC milling and microcontrollers and electronics
- Experience with building and flying drones is a plus.
- Technology focused and interested in startup environment.
- Pro-active, organized, and open-minded to finding new ways of working.
- Good language skills in English and Norwegian.