You will take a key role in the company, work closely with our customers and ensure that our product meets high quality standards. You will contribute with testing, insights and feedback to all departments in the company.
ScoutDI is offering an opportunity to work with state-of-the-art hardware and software products as part of a fast-growing, high-tech company in Trondheim. Along with a competitive salary, we provide flexible working hours and an environment with both challenging and fun job duties.
- Obtain and maintain a deep understanding of the product and be a superuser of the system
- Participate in testing of drone systems before delivery to customer
- Provide training to customers through digital channels and at site. Travelling can be expected.
- Maintain and monitor knowledge base and support ticket system
- Provide feedback to development team and sales team.
- Provide support to customers remotely and at site if needed.
- Develop training material and training videos
- Take part in creating high quality content for our blog and knowledge base
Profile and skills:
- 3 years of experience is preferable.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in engineering
- Ability to clearly articulate highly technical concepts
- Excellent communication skills (English and Norwegian)
- Technology focused and interested in startup environment.
Optional skills (not required, but considered a plus):
- Experience with building and flying drones
- Video editing